-   -   Referencing a cell's data & format in Excel 2004 for Mac (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/186908-referencing-cells-data-format-excel-2004-mac.html)

lissathierry

Referencing a cell's data & format in Excel 2004 for Mac

I am referencing a cell from one worksheet to another. The formula I am using
is
=Sheet2!A2
The problem is, that it is referencing the data in the cell but it isn't
referencing the format of the cell. Is it possible to reference both the data
& the format? I don't want to do this one time, I want Sheet1 to
automatically update each time the data or format on Sheet2 changes.

Thanks

Peo Sjoblom

Referencing a cell's data & format in Excel 2004 for Mac

Not it's not possible

Peo Sjoblom