-   -   How do you combine two columns to one? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/18652-how-do-you-combine-two-columns-one.html)

StTrumpet

How do you combine two columns to one?

I have a column of address numbers that needs to combine with street names so
that I have a combined column of a complete address. Example - What I have
in column A is "24513" and in column B I have "Main Street". So I need to
combine all of column A with all of column B so that all the addresses appear
in one column as "24513 Main Street"

Jason Morin

Try this in C1:

=A1&" "&B1

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

I have a column of address numbers that needs to combine

with street names so
that I have a combined column of a complete address.

Example - What I have
in column A is "24513" and in column B I have "Main

Street". So I need to
combine all of column A with all of column B so that all

the addresses appear
in one column as "24513 Main Street"
.

PeterAtherton

Hi

=A2&" "&B2

regards
Peter

"StTrumpet" wrote:

I have a column of address numbers that needs to combine with street names so
that I have a combined column of a complete address. Example - What I have
in column A is "24513" and in column B I have "Main Street". So I need to
combine all of column A with all of column B so that all the addresses appear
in one column as "24513 Main Street"

Domenic

Try...

B1, copied down:

=A1&" "&B1

Hope this helps!

In article ,
StTrumpet wrote:

I have a column of address numbers that needs to combine with street names so
that I have a combined column of a complete address. Example - What I have
in column A is "24513" and in column B I have "Main Street". So I need to
combine all of column A with all of column B so that all the addresses appear
in one column as "24513 Main Street"

Domenic

Correction, that should be...

C1, copied down: