-   -   more than one condition for "if" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/186196-more-than-one-condition-if.html)

TrixieA

more than one condition for "if"

Can anyone see where I am going wrong? It picks up the first 2 conditions,
but then doesn't get the last 3. I need

1-99 = p5*1.00
100-149, p5*2.50
150-249, p5*2.75
250-300,p5*3
301+, p5*3.25

Mike H

more than one condition for "if"

Hi,

You don't provide too much information so here's a guess.

Create a table somewhere that looks like this
1 1.00
100 2.50
150 2.75
250 3.00
301 3.25
In this example it's in A1 to B5
try this formula
=P5*VLOOKUP(P5,A1:B5,2,TRUE)

Note that column A of the table must be sorted as in the example.

Mike

"TrixieA" wrote:

Can anyone see where I am going wrong? It picks up the first 2 conditions,
but then doesn't get the last 3. I need

1-99 = p5*1.00
100-149, p5*2.50
150-249, p5*2.75
250-300,p5*3
301+, p5*3.25

TrixieA

more than one condition for "if"

I used the Vlookup, it did work. Thank you
Trixie.