-   -   Conditional Formating/Formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/186189-conditional-formating-formulas.html)

MC

Conditional Formating/Formulas

I have a list of students with their test scores. I want to be able to find
out how many students scored 222 or over. Then I want to find out what
percentage of student scored 222 or over. How do I do this?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Conditional Formating/Formulas

=COUNTIF(A1:A100,"=222")
=COUNTIF(A1:A100,"=222")/COUNT(A1:A100) and format as percentage
--
David Biddulph