-   -   How to remove annoying paste or format icons over cells? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/186187-how-remove-annoying-paste-format-icons-over-cells.html)

Mindtalk

How to remove annoying paste or format icons over cells?

Can I get rid of the floating icons that pop up and suggest paste options or
formatting options as I am entering data in a worksheet? These icons obscure
cell content and are not useful to me at all, but I can't find anything in
the Help feature that describes them.
Many thanks!
Bonnie (aka Mindtalk)

Peo Sjoblom

How to remove annoying paste or format icons over cells?

Toolsoptionsedit and clear show paste options buttons and show insert
options buttons

Peo Sjoblom