-   -   viewing my previous posts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/185951-viewing-my-previous-posts.html)

Mary C[_3_]

viewing my previous posts

Is there a way to pull up previous posts? I forgot how I worded my last
question and can't find it.
--
Mary C

Jim Thomlinson

viewing my previous posts

If you are going directly to the Microsoft site then just click on your name
which will bring up your profile. In your profile is an option to see recent
posts by this user...

If you are using a news reader then let us know which reader...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Mary C" wrote:

Is there a way to pull up previous posts? I forgot how I worded my last
question and can't find it.
--
Mary C

Mary C[_3_]