-   -   Group Error in Pivot Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/185938-group-error-pivot-tables.html)

Laks

Group Error in Pivot Tables

Hi

I have an Excel Spreadsheet, where the Pivot Tables are created based on the
Data from the Analysis Server 2005. I cannot group more than once on the Same
column, the first grouping works, say for example.

South Africa
Zambia
UK
Ireland
India
Singapore

I can group South Africa & Zambia to get a group called Africa, but if I try
to group UK & Ireland to make Europe it gives me the dreadfull error "Cannot
Group that Selection", the same pivot on a Analysis Server 2000 data source
is working fine.

Any help

Regards
Laks