-   -   Import Excel spreadsheet to SharePoint (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/185930-import-excel-spreadsheet-sharepoint.html)

Yolloms

Import Excel spreadsheet to SharePoint

Hi everyone,

When I attempt to "import spreadsheet" to SharePoint I get the following
error:

"An unexpected error has occurred. (-2147467259)"

This what I did.

1. Site Actions -- Create -- Import SpreadSheet

2. Fill in the details (Name, Description)

3. Browse and locate the file I want to import

4. Click Import.
It is at this step the above error pops up.

I am running XP and Office 2007, IE7

Has any one seen this before, I cannot find anything on it

Thanks

Yolloms

Import Excel spreadsheet to SharePoint

I should also add that I am using MOSS 2007