-   -   Colour to heperlink (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/185707-re-colour-heperlink.html)

Bill Sharpe

Colour to heperlink

Suleman wrote:
hey make a worbook and putt here 6 hyperlink

like Home, Pre-Mission, Post Mission,

now what i want that as curse move on it for open they will change the
colour and underline
as i see some website as we click any link as we move our mouse point on
that link link change the colour and underline sutomatically
can we do this in excel also
please help me in this matter

Right click on cell, select "add hyperlink", type or copy in the URL or
file name, click OK, and the cell contents should be colored and
underlined. If the cell is blank, the hyperlink itself will be
displayed, but you can also display your own text if desired.

Bill