-   -   Tracking Attendance (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/185647-tracking-attendance.html)

Cyberflyer

Tracking Attendance

Hi,
Need your help, I have a spreadsheet to track both international and
domestic attendees, I have 4 buttons in the left corner of the spreadsheet
that I need to edit I can click on the button but nothing happens. The words
are in German and I need to change them to English, can someone help me out?

Thanks
Cyberflyer

Gord Dibben

Tracking Attendance

Open the Control Toolbox and select design mode button(t-square and triangle
icon)

Then right-click on the button and "CommandButton ObjectEdit

Change the name then hit design mode again.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP