-   -   Excel 2003 Cell & Character Color and Copy Sound (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/185634-excel-2003-cell-character-color-copy-sound.html)

Vallerie

Excel 2003 Cell & Character Color and Copy Sound

Have two questions.
1. Some Excel 2003 sheets will take character & Cell Colors-Many will not.
Have Unprotected all cells/sheets- still no solution. Have found sometimes
that if I do or undo Wordwrap then characters (letters & numbers) will color
but still no cell color. How to correct this?
2. Used to have a sound each time I copied something in Excel 2003 - now no
sound when copying although sounds happen on most other things I click. Have
gone to Control Panel, Sounds and done everything that can be done to bring a
sound back when I copy something-but no luck. Have gone to Options, provide
Feedback & Sound - No help there either. What can I do to get a copying sound
to activate? Using WinXP Pro as the Operating System.
Thanks for help. Vallerie