-   -   multi line cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/185498-multi-line-cell.html)

Kishore

multi line cell

I have report where one of the columns is "Comments". This column data may
have paragraphs, with new line breaks.
When the report is generated, each paragraph is creating a new row. How can
make it to fit entirely into the "Comments" cell.
I know, if you paste it in Formula bar, we can fit it but since this is auto
generated report, I can't go manually paste it in the formula bar.
Any elegant solutions? (Wraptext option is tried but was nouse)
Thanks
Kishore