-   -   Display Macro Recording Tool Bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/185221-display-macro-recording-tool-bar.html)

claude jerry

Display Macro Recording Tool Bar

When Macro recording is in progress, the Reording tool bar is not visible. I
have to Go to tools Macro Stop recording to Stop.

How can I get this Recording Tool bar on Screen when recording is ON

claude jerry

Display Macro Recording Tool Bar

I figured it out by my self, View ToolbarsStop Recording
Thanks anyways