-   -   Autofilter Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/185163-autofilter-question.html)

kate

Autofilter Question

My worksheet has many rows of data with an autofilter at the top of the
column headers. The subtotal of this data feeds into a table, which feeds
into a graph. My hope is to create the autofilter dropdowns in three of the
cells on the graph/table tab that complete the autofilter function on the
data tab. This seems like something you need might need a macro for. I will
say that I can record a macro but writing a macro program is a bit over my
head.
Does anyone know if this is possible and if so, how it would be set up?