-   -   macro for unpaid rent (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/18512-macro-unpaid-rent.html)

constance

macro for unpaid rent

I need to create a macro to recored unpaid rent with a gray background red
text and border and bold style ,Rent is recorded as No in the paid column of
the worksheet, any assistants would be appreciated.

Bob Phillips

You don't need a macro, use conditional formatting. Look up 'Highlight cells
that meet specific conditions' in the Answer wizard in help

--

HTH

RP

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You don't need a macro, use conditional formatting. Look up 'Highlight cells
that meet specific conditions' in the Answer wizard in help

-- thank you but in this case I need to run a macro its a school assignment and my teacher is on spring break and cant help me with it.I can get the borders and text in the VBA editor but can't figure out how to get the no to run as unpaid.

HTH

RP