-   -   Autofilter, (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/185018-autofilter.html)

GEM

Autofilter,

When i use my autofilter it does not show all the data in the columns.
I have tried removing the filter and applying it again but it still does not
work.
I have about 4000 rows, does this matter?
What am i doing wrong!!! Please help.

Alan

Autofilter,

AutoFilter only displays 1000 items, look here for tips on ways round it,

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html

Regards,
Alan.