-   -   The rows have been moved to smallest possible and are "hidden" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/184977-rows-have-been-moved-smallest-possible-hidden.html)

Jennifer

The rows have been moved to smallest possible and are "hidden"

I have a spreadsheet where the lines have been drug completely up as if
hidden, but they are not hidden as a command. How do i bring them down w/o
doing it one by one.

AKphidelt

The rows have been moved to smallest possible and are "hidden"

Hilight all the rows... then place the cursor between two rows until you get
the cross with the arrows pointing up and down... then just double click on
the mouse. Same thing for if it were columns.