-   -   Save Macro and Custom Toolbar in Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/184906-save-macro-custom-toolbar-worksheet.html)

Pat

Save Macro and Custom Toolbar in Worksheet

I know I read about how you can save your custom macros and toolbars in a
specific worksheet instead of globally in your Excel environment. I can't
find how to do this now. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Pat

Dave Peterson

Save Macro and Custom Toolbar in Worksheet

I think....

For additions to the worksheet menu bar, I really like the way John Walkenbach
does it in his menumaker workbook:

Here's how I do it when I want a toolbar:
http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar02.html
(from Debra Dalgleish's site)

And if you use xl2007:

If you want to learn about modifying the ribbon, you can start at Ron de Bruin's
site:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm
http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm -- For macros for all workbooks (saved as an
addin)
or
http://www.rondebruin.nl/2007addin.htm

In xl2007, those toolbars and menu modifications will show up under the addins.

--

Dave Peterson