-   -   Import Access Data from 3 databases into 1 worksheet *ERROR* (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/184710-import-access-data-3-databases-into-1-worksheet-%2Aerror%2A.html)

I need help please

Import Access Data from 3 databases into 1 worksheet *ERROR*

*Using Excel 2007 macro-embedded file (.xlsm), Importing from Access 2007
(.accdb) files*

I need to include data from between 1 and 10 access databases, and compile
the data into 1 worksheet. The data from Access increases daily (new rows).

When I try to refresh the data, it pops up with:
This operation is not allowed. The operation is attempting to shift cells
in a table on your worksheet.

Under External Data Properties, there are 3 options under:

If the number of rows in the data range changes upon refresh:
--Insert cells for new data, delete unused cells
--Insert entire rows for new data, clear unused cells
--Overwrite existing cells with new data, clear unused cells

I have tried each of those options, but get the same error each time. This
is not a problem on worksheets that only need to import 1 data source.

I really MUST have one worksheet with this compiled information from 3
sources (for this project). Any suggestions?