-   -   Checkboxes appearing backwards (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/184532-checkboxes-appearing-backwards.html)

Patrick Vukelich

Checkboxes appearing backwards

We have several older Excel files that when opened in Excel 2003 and 2007 the
checkboxes are displayed backwards. When printed they are backwards as well.
When the checkbox is clicked on, it flips around, but when the control loses
focus it reverts to being backwards. What gives?

Dave Peterson

Checkboxes appearing backwards

There was a problem in xl2002 (right after it was released) that flipped
pictures.

But I don't think that it affected checkboxes.

Just a curiosity question. If you delete one of the checkboxes and add a new
one back, does it work ok?

--

Dave Peterson