-   -   Deleting Extra Page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/184364-deleting-extra-page.html)

gyf

Deleting Extra Page

Aloha,

How do I delete an extra page so it does not print?

Bassman

Deleting Extra Page

On Apr 18, 11:46*pm, gyf wrote:
Aloha,

How do I delete an extra page so it does not print?

Well, I first preview the page. I see where the page ends both on the
side and the bottom, then I highlite the unused collums and delete and
then the unused rows and delete.
Maybe even adjust your margins.
I sometimes copy my work and paste into a new sheet. I am sure there
are experts that have easier ways...this happens to be my fixes :)

Gerry[_3_]

Deleting Extra Page

File, Print Area, Set Print Area perhaps?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~