-   -   Countif help needed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/18418-countif-help-needed.html)

tamato43

Countif help needed

Help Please!!!

I have 2 colums, one which shows sales people the other which shows Dollar
amount.

Can I formulate a cell to ask wherever you see Sales Person A then copy the
adjecent cell throughout a range or column?

RagDyeR

Will "Sales Person A" be entered more then once in the column?

If so, would you want *individual* displays of each dollar amount
occurrence, or would you like a single, *total*, dollar amount for the
salesperson?

RD

"tamato43" wrote in message
Help Please!!!

I have 2 colums, one which shows sales people the other which shows Dollar
amount.

Can I formulate a cell to ask wherever you see Sales Person A then copy the
adjecent cell throughout a range or column?

Sandy Mann

tamato43,

I am not sure if this is what you are asking for, but I would do it by using
Advanced Filter.

Regards

Sandy

--