-   -   how do i display the total number of days in the current month in. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/18383-how-do-i-display-total-number-days-current-month.html)

timerigger

how do i display the total number of days in the current month in.

JulieD

hi

please repost with a brief description in the subject line and the complete
question in the message body as the subject line is truncated.

Cheers
JulieD

"timerigger" wrote in message

Bob Phillips

=DAY(DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())+1,0))

--

HTH

RP

"timerigger" wrote in message

timerigger

oops..my first post.

How do I display the number of days in the current month?

"JulieD" wrote:

hi

please repost with a brief description in the subject line and the complete
question in the message body as the subject line is truncated.

Cheers
JulieD

"timerigger" wrote in message

timerigger

Excellent..Thanks!!

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=DAY(DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())+1,0))

--

HTH

RP

"timerigger" wrote in message

Ron Rosenfeld

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:51:04 -0800, "timerigger"
wrote:

oops..my first post.

How do I display the number of days in the current month?

=32-DAY(TODAY()-DAY(TODAY())+32)

--ron

Exceller

=day(eomonth(today(),0))