-   -   Y Axis Titles (Excel is clipping titles) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/183637-y-axis-titles-excel-clipping-titles.html)

al

Y Axis Titles (Excel is clipping titles)

Excel is clipping my primary and secondary Y axis titles. Is there someway
to extend a title beyond 4 or 5 letters?

Thanks

--
al

Bernard Liengme[_2_]

Y Axis Titles (Excel is clipping titles)

This is a bug that only some users notice. Add some charaters at the end and
format so as to be invisile or use the space chartater generated with
ALT+0160 (on numeric keyboard)
best wishes
--
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"al" wrote:

Excel is clipping my primary and secondary Y axis titles. Is there someway
to extend a title beyond 4 or 5 letters?

Thanks

--
al

Jon Peltier

Y Axis Titles (Excel is clipping titles)

It can be frustrating. I talk about it he

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...belCutOff.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"al" wrote in message
Excel is clipping my primary and secondary Y axis titles. Is there
someway
to extend a title beyond 4 or 5 letters?

Thanks

--
al

al

Y Axis Titles (Excel is clipping titles)

Thanks - On my way.
--
al

"al" wrote:

Excel is clipping my primary and secondary Y axis titles. Is there someway
to extend a title beyond 4 or 5 letters?

Thanks

--
al

al

Y Axis Titles (Excel is clipping titles)

thanks - you are always helpful
--
al