-   -   When I drag the mouse arrow over menu buttons, no description app. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1834-when-i-drag-mouse-arrow-over-menu-buttons-no-description-app.html)

Bill Tasker

When I drag the mouse arrow over menu buttons, no description app.

When I drag the mouse arrow over menu buttons, no description appears. This
used tohappen but I ddnt change anything I was aware of.

Bob Phillips

Do you mean menu buttons or toolbar buttons? If the latter, go into
ViewToolbarsCustomize, select the Options tab, and make sure that the
ShowScreenTips on Toolbars box is checked.

--

HTH

RP