-   -   Help with setting up a sales tracking workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/183127-help-setting-up-sales-tracking-workbook.html)

Sal

Help with setting up a sales tracking workbook

I currently have a template in which daily sales are tracked. I have a
summary sheet and then a sheet per working day of the month. Each of the
daily sheets are linked to our client list on the summary sheet.

1. Is there anyway I can set up the daily sheets so that if I add another
client to the summary sheet, the other sheets will automatically update and
vice versa if I delete a client?

2. Each month I save the sales for the month but would like to have
visibility of what the salespeople have sold over the year - a running
monthly total from April -March. At the moment I have a very simple link to
the previous months workbook or some of our girls even just type in the
figure. Is there any way to automate this?

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks