-   -   Save as (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/18311-save.html)

JOHN SMITH

Save as

Hi,
I need to create a function that will copy a sheet
on my workbook to a new workbook

how do i open a save as window?

I am using win2000 and office 2000.

Regards,

Chip Pearson

John,
To create a worksheet with a copy of a single worksheet, use code
like

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Copy

Then, do a Save As with the new filename:

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs filename:="whatever.xls"

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"JOHN SMITH" <NEW wrote in message
I need to create a function that will copy a sheet
on my workbook to a new workbook

how do i open a save as window?

I am using win2000 and office 2000.

Regards,

Chip Pearson

To create a worksheet with a copy of a single worksheet, use
code

should be "To create a Workbook...."