-   -   Copy Cell Info Automaticly (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/182861-copy-cell-info-automaticly.html)

Ram02Escort

Copy Cell Info Automaticly

I dont know what the best way to do this is, I have a sheet with Multiple
Tabs, And the first sheet contains all the filler info that produces info
that copies into all the other tabs. Is there a way from the Main tab, I can
click anything link a Button/Hyperlink that will Copy one cell from one tab
and put it into the Office clipboard so It can be pasted into another
program. I just need excel to place the item into clipboard and i would paste
that cells Info into the program I need it into. Is there a way without
having to click each tab to copy one cell? Office 2000. Thank You