-   -   interval formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/182678-interval-formula.html)

xposedphotography

interval formula

In an excel spreadsheet I have a column that records usage hours for
machinery. I am curious if I could do an IF formula, or any other forumla
that would give an indicator for every 300 hour interval...300 600 900 etc.

joel

interval formula

You probably want the Floor Function (see excel help).

Other usful function are
1) Int(number/300)
2) mod(number,300) gives the module remainder.