-   -   Formula Blanks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/182365-formula-blanks.html)

Stan

Formula Blanks

Hello,

When pulling data from formulas, I use "" when there is no data in a cell.
However, when I dynamically chart this causes the line in my graph to go to
0. Is there a way for the cell to be rendered empty instead of "" so that
the line in my chart will break and start again after the 'Blank' cell?

Thanks

Alan

Formula Blanks

Try using #N/A instead of "" eg
Regards,
Alan.
"stan" wrote in message
Hello,

When pulling data from formulas, I use "" when there is no data in a cell.
However, when I dynamically chart this causes the line in my graph to go
0. Is there a way for the cell to be rendered empty instead of "" so that
the line in my chart will break and start again after the 'Blank' cell?

Thanks

Stan

Formula Blanks

Hi Alan,

I used the NA before but I want the line in my chart to break and start
over. Using the NA just continues the line until the next point, which could
make it misleading.

Thanks,
Stan

"Alan" wrote: