Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Inserting Pictures

I want to insert pictures but have them only revealed when scrolling over a
cell, much like inserting a comment. Is there any way to do this without
having the pictures actually within the worksheet?

Thank You
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I posted an example of how to use VBA to convert a range of
cells with hyperlinks to pictures into cell comments that display
those pictures when you hover over the cell.

If you're interested, click on this link to open the zip file.
http://www.savefile.com/files/1479983

Note: The pictures will be stored in the workbook,
BUT....only in the comments.

Is that something you can work with?
Post back if you have more questions.
--------------------------

Regards,

Ron
Microsoft MVP (Excel)
(XL2003, Win XP)

"cjohnson" wrote in message
I want to insert pictures but have them only revealed when scrolling over a
cell, much like inserting a comment. Is there any way to do this without
having the pictures actually within the worksheet?

Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
Best way i know how to do that is insert the picture AS a comment.
see this site for the know how....
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

regards
FSt1