-   -   Ecxel spreadsheet automaticly closes... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/182205-ecxel-spreadsheet-automaticly-closes.html)

Scot

Ecxel spreadsheet automaticly closes...

If I have a excel spreadsheet open, and then try to open a second, it
automaticly closes the first one. How can I stop this from happening?

Gord Dibben

Ecxel spreadsheet automaticly closes...

Are you sure it is closed or has just lost focus?

After opening the second workbook, select Window and see if workbook 1 is on the
list of open workbooks.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP