-   -   I can not open my excel program, (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/18219-i-can-not-open-my-excel-program.html)

myriam

I can not open my excel program,

I cannot open excel on my pc (XP) ...it is given the message that excel
cannot find the file SKU011.CAB...i do not know what to download to arrange
it....and on which page...

Jim Rech

I'd reinstall Office/Excel. You might start with an uninstall. The file
you're missing, btw, is (on my system) under c:\msocache. You might have
deleted it mistakenly.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP