-   -   Underlining in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/182043-underlining-excel-2003-a.html)

BillVa

Underlining in Excel 2003

Hi,

I know in Word, one can use an underline in a different color than the text
it underlines. I can't seem to do the same thing in Excel 2003 though. I
don't want to add a border to the entire cell. Specifically, I want to add a
red underline to a few black words in a cell. So far everytime I try, the
underline and the text always end up the same color. Can it be done? Any help
is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Gord Dibben

Underlining in Excel 2003

Cannot be done as far as I know.