-   -   Am I to assume... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/182041-am-i-assume.html)

Cerberus

Am I to assume...

Am I to assume that there is not a way to use a range in an IF statement. If
not is there a way to incorporate #N/A error into a conditional format?

Gary''s Student

Am I to assume...

Depends on what you are trying to do. For example, we might be interested in
knowing if any cells in A1 thru A1000 have #N/A:

=IF(ERROR.TYPE(SUM(A1:A1000))=7,"error present","clean")

This also shows a way to test for #N/A

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200777

"Cerberus" wrote:

Am I to assume that there is not a way to use a range in an IF statement. If
not is there a way to incorporate #N/A error into a conditional format?

Cerberus

Am I to assume...

Thank you for your help.