-   -   Can I get email alerts when dates in excel are nearing? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1819-can-i-get-email-alerts-when-dates-excel-nearing.html)

lucrecat

Can I get email alerts when dates in excel are nearing?

I entered various dates of events into excel. Can I be alerted either via
email or pop-ups when those dates are nearing so that I am aware of them
ahead of time?

Harald Staff

You'll need macros running and the file(s) to be open. But yes, macros can
investigate dates and send emails and create popups.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"lucrecat" skrev i melding
I entered various dates of events into excel. Can I be alerted either via
email or pop-ups when those dates are nearing so that I am aware of them
ahead of time?

Ron de Bruin

Try

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/change.htm