-   -   copy macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/181676-copy-macro.html)

Pammy

copy macro

Can a macro be created in a spreadsheet and the spreadsheet be sent by email
to someone? I didn't know if the macro would still work.

Thanks,

joel

copy macro

It depends on the firewall on the interrnet. Some companies don't allow
macro to be sent or received because they may contain viruses.

"Pammy" wrote:

Can a macro be created in a spreadsheet and the spreadsheet be sent by email
to someone? I didn't know if the macro would still work.

Thanks,

Gord Dibben

copy macro

Depends upon the receiver's Excel Security settings and as Joel points out,
receiver's Firewall or even email application's allowable filetypes.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP