-   -   How do I purchase just the trial excel program that I have. I don. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/18155-how-do-i-purchase-just-trial-excel-program-i-have-i-don.html)

Moseshaley

How do I purchase just the trial excel program that I have. I don.

I havea rtrial version of Excel 2003 and want to purchase it without
purchasing the whole Microsoft Package. I cant locate any information on how
to do that.

dlw

Myrna Larson

Are you sure you have no use for the other components of Office? It's a much
better bargain than the Excel program alone.