Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
robinsgate

Default Parsing a space delimited file into segments

I have a space delimited file that contains address information. Is there a
way to parse each record so that I parse the records into specific portions
(Company Name is field 1, Street Address is field 2, etc.)? Using the space
as a delimiter doesn't help in this instance because every word is obviously
separated by a space.

Thanks.