ExcelBanter

-   -   Cells won't change font color or show hi-lighted cells in document (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/181468-cells-wont-change-font-color-show-hi-lighted-cells-document.html)

robin March 27th 08 04:11 AM

Cells won't change font color or show hi-lighted cells in document

When I open a document it is all black text. If I change the font color or
hi-light a cell it doesn't show up int he document unless I do print/preview
or print the document.

Gord Dibben March 27th 08 09:39 PM

Cells won't change font color or show hi-lighted cells in document

Check this out................

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP