-   -   Default font for toolbar menus and title bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/181441-default-font-toolbar-menus-title-bar.html)

JB Kuppe

Default font for toolbar menus and title bar

does anyone know the font used by Excel for the text at the very top of the
Excel 2003 user interface where it has "Microsoft Excel - filename". Same
goes for the default font ued in the toolbar text for file, edit, insert, etc.

I cannot figure out what font that is (or the color pallette, but I can get
close)

thanks

Gord Dibben

Not an Excel setting.

Right-click on your desktop and PropertiesAppearanceAdvancedItemActive
Titlebar.

Make the changes here to font type and size for the titlebar.

For menus fonts make changes to ItemMenu

Note: these are Window-wide settings so expect other applications to change
also.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP