-   -   PowerPoint objects in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/181233-powerpoint-objects-excel.html)

suzdapocho

PowerPoint objects in Excel

I have been modifying a spreadsheet in office 2003, and office 2007. The
main problem I have is that powerpoint objects that I have pasted in the
spreadsheets dont work when I try working with the file in office 2003. A
window pops up saying that "Cannot start the source application for this
object." In Excel 2007 I have been working in compatibility mode for both
powerpoint and excel. All the files that I am working from are office 2003.
I tried saving the excel files in all the different ways.