-   -   Expanding Text Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/181216-expanding-text-box.html)

Marc

Expanding Text Box

I have a form for other users to enter information. I think I need a text
box that will expand and wrap based on the amount of info entered by the user.

Can the group give me some advise on the best way to set this up, or offer
another suggestion?

Thanks,

Marc

Dave Peterson

Expanding Text Box

Could you use a fixed sized textbox and just have a vertical and/or a horizontal
scrollbar?

--

Dave Peterson