-   -   Excel data filtered and sorted --- how can i get the workbook to D (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/181110-excel-data-filtered-sorted-how-can-i-get-workbook-d.html)

Trey

Excel data filtered and sorted --- how can i get the workbook to D

Bear with me - let me try and explain my dilemna... i downloaded the Excel
canned spreadsheet from Microsoft " 2008 NFL SCHEDULE PIVOT1 "... I have
tweaked it for my league's use... and would like to put on my website.. I am
using Dreamweaver... The spreadsheet has 3 tab's: weekly team / team pivot
and a schedule data page ( which I am assuming is the master page ) There are
28 team's...the spreadsheet has been sorted and filtered to pull in all
data... ideally I would like to be able to use drop down's to pull the team/
weekly info up just as I do now when I have the workbook open... if I didnt
explain this clearly please let me know... I can send the file if I need
to... also please note this is something that will be updated numerous time's
a week; so, I need to be able to update FTP and have the change's take effect
on the website....