-   -   Creating styles (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180950-creating-styles.html)

GKW in GA

Creating styles

How do you create a new style and assign a toolbar button to it

Dave Peterson

Creating styles

Check your other post.

Debra Dalgleish gave you instructions for one option.

--

Dave Peterson

GKW in GA

Creating styles

Unless I am mis-reading her post, it tells me how to add the Style Drop down
box to a toobar and how to select one of the styles to make commas go away
but it doesn't indicate how to create a new style which is what I would like
to know. It appears the the Style drop down contains predefined styles. I
want to create a custom stlye and add it to the Drop Down box

GKW in GA wrote:

How do you create a new style and assign a toolbar button to it

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

Creating styles

Styles live in workbooks--but can be copied/merged between different workbooks.

In xl2003
Format|Style
Type in a new name or choose an existing style to modify
Click the modify and make the changes you like.