-   -   Why does my spreadsheet re-calc so slowly ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180934-why-does-my-spreadsheet-re-calc-so-slowly.html)

BVM44MOM

Why does my spreadsheet re-calc so slowly ?

I have a 28 MB financial spreadsheet that takes 6 - 7 minutes to re-calc, but
three of my colleagues say that it re-calcs on their machines in 30 - 40
seconds. My CPU useage is very, very low when the spreadsheet is not being
re-calced. Why does my spreadsheet re-calc so slowly ? Thanks !!

Tyro[_2_]

Why does my spreadsheet re-calc so slowly ?

You provide no information. So how could anyone possibly tell? Perhaps your
colleagues are using supercomputers with thousands of processors and you are
using something less.

Tyro