-   -   how to graph an equation of a plane in 3D (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180923-how-graph-equation-plane-3d.html)

NZMATH teacher

how to graph an equation of a plane in 3D

I would like to use Excel to show my students how 3x3 systems look in 3D and
with points of intersection. Appreciate any help or links!

Barb Reinhardt

how to graph an equation of a plane in 3D

Excel 2003 doesn't do well with 3D. I'm not sure about 2007.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt