-   -   Excel 2007 paste problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180897-excel-2007-paste-problem.html)

Felsa Satlow

Excel 2007 paste problem

How can I copy a cell into another worksheet in the same workbook and
retain the borders? I thought it used to work in Excel 2003, but
maybe I jsut don't remember correctly. I am doing this from vba, but
it didn't work when I copied it directly either.
thanks

Jim Rech[_2_]

Excel 2007 paste problem

I'm sure a routine copy/paste between sheets copies cell borders for you as
well as everything else, so maybe you should explain the problem again.
Don't hesitate to post your macro either.

--
Jim