-   -   How do I print the spreadsheet and show formulas instead of values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180894-how-do-i-print-spreadsheet-show-formulas-instead-values.html)

TC

How do I print the spreadsheet and show formulas instead of values

I'm trying to back into a complicated spreadsheet that someone else created,
instead of clicking on every cell, I'd like to just print the spreadsheet
with the formulas showing instead of the value.

HELP!

Ron de Bruin

How do I print the spreadsheet and show formulas instead of values

Use the Shortcut to toggle the view

Ctrl + ` (key next to the 1 key)

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"TC" wrote in message ...
I'm trying to back into a complicated spreadsheet that someone else created,
instead of clicking on every cell, I'd like to just print the spreadsheet
with the formulas showing instead of the value.

HELP!

Per Jessen

How do I print the spreadsheet and show formulas instead of values

Hi

In Excel 2000:

Tools Options View In the "Window options" part click on Formulas OK

This will show and print formulas.

Regards,

Per