-   -   Keyboard shortcut for "copy paste special values?" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/18089-keyboard-shortcut-%22copy-paste-special-values-%22.html)

Star AJ

Keyboard shortcut for "copy paste special values?"

I copy and paste-special values repeatedly. Is there a keyboard shortcut so
that I don't have to point and click the mouse to "Edit" "Paste Special"
"Values" each time?

Jason Morin

I have the button attached to one of my toolbars.

Go to View Toolbars Customize and click on the
Command tab. In "Categories" click "Edit" and scroll down
on the right to find "Paste Values". Drag it to one of
your toolbars.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

I copy and paste-special values repeatedly. Is there a

keyboard shortcut so
that I don't have to point and click the mouse

to "Edit" "Paste Special"
"Values" each time?
.

ww

It might be a little more cumbersome but if you're like me
and don't like to use the mouse you could do Altesventer.

My only other thought would be to record a macro to "paste
special" and set it to you're own shortcut like ctrl+, or something.